One day on Facebook, I was asked by Siblu Holidays, if I had a Top Ten French Beers, I didn't but I thought it was a good idea for a blog.

Monday 14 January 2013

All my Top Ten Beers

As I have been doing a few of these Top Tens or Another Top Tens, I thought it would be a good idea to put them all in to one separate blog. That way they are all together for easier access.

All the other Top Tens are compiled in the same way, they are beers that I enjoyed and either drink regularly or would do if I got half a chance.

None of them are the top selling top tens of each country covered, they are my top tens, beers to my taste. There is more information about this in each individual blog.

To access any of the blogs simply click on the link or photo.

My Top Ten French Beers

Kronenbourg, 1664, France

This is where it all started with a request to do a top ten of my favourite French beers.

Below is a link to all of my French beer photos.

Week 41-52 Beers, Meteor, Wendelinus, France

My Top Ten German Beers

Erdinger, Weißbier, Germany

Below is a link to all of my German beer photos.

Schöfferhofer, Hefeweizen, Germany

My Top Ten English Beers

Charles Wells, Bombardier, England

Below is a link to all of my English beer photos.

Bass, Premium Ale, England

My Top Ten Belgian Beers

Brouwerij Moortgat, Duvel, Belgium

Below is a link to all of my Belgian beer photos.

Leffe, Blond, Belgium

My Top Ten Dutch Beers

Grolsch, Premium Weizen, Holland

Below is a link to all of my Dutch beer photos.

Heineken, Amstel Lager, Holland

Another Ten French Beers

Mélusine, Imperiale Blonde, France

Another Ten English Beers

Week 10-52 Beers, Badger, Long Days, England

Ten Supermarket Beers (France)

52 beers 4 - 01, Lidl, Nobelaner Blanche, France


Shepherd Neame (Sainsbury’s), Traditional Kentish Ale, England

Ten Beers over 10%

Van Honsebrouck, Kasteel Triple, Belgium

My Top Ten Canned Beers

Cold Beers


No comments:

Post a Comment